March 04, 2009

Posted by jinson on 23:49 1 comment

Firstly,thousand apologies to everyone because my lfe was quite hectic for the past few weeks.So i didnt get the chance to update our precious blog..forgive me okay(:


I think its never too late to share with everyone about our successful trip to melaka.I would like to congrats everyone for the splendid job while we were in Melaka.I admit at first everything was quite out of control.Most of the people were extremely tired and moody but at the end of the trip,everyone will remember it as a joyful one.Bravo!Mini Malaysia was a blast.
The most fascinating house was actually Selangor's but unfortunately it was under construction.(Hint:I am a true Selangorian and i am bias).Haha.The next place goes to...Sarawak's.The staircase is very unique...and also the floor although it hurts my feet..


Earlier we've been told that there will be performances by their dancers at the Pentas Teja at 2.00pm.They are very punctual,the dancers.At 2.00pm,the performances started.They were great!We were really amazed...Then they invited us to dance wih them on stage and we did(not me.im a shy girl.haha)Most of us did...That was the time that reveals that Intelligentsians are not really good dancers.Some MAYBE.Its very hard actually to dance gracefully.Credits to the dancers in Malaysia especially in UMP!

I did had a great time.I think we all did.I hope there will be more happy moments with our own family,Intelligentsians.

xoxo,

beela
Categories:

1 angel(s) voice(es) out:

izzati_freak said...

hahahah...
that picture was awesome...
and the trip was great too..