February 11, 2009

Posted by jinson on 14:16 5 comments

International Movie Screening is going on this weekday (from 9th Feb to 13th Feb) and today, we are viewing LEMON TREE. But here I am in front of my laptop, writing this post to be posted in our blog ( plus I am having Raksi today)…

Sigh…

Yet, this is an honour for me to be given a chance to post my written words here, on this wall…


Besides the International Movie Screening which is on until 13th of February, we also have many other programmes going on throughout this semester like Grammar Workshop, Spell-It-Right, English Camp, Minutes to Fame, So You Think You Can Talk and etc… Yet, there is one particular programme that involves the international students from China which is conducted by Intelligentsia Club, the Buddy Programme. I am sure that most of you are aware of this programme and I am definitely sure that you are ‘aware’ of the new ‘lengchais’ and ‘lengluis’ around our campus (got you!! and me too of course… hehehe….).


The objectives of this particular programme is to help our friends from China to adapt in this new environment with the help of ‘Buddies’. Other than that, the ‘Buddies’ is also responsible to aid our new friends in English and help them to obtain Band 3 in MUET this mid year (with the help of all lecturers too…Without them? I don’t think so…) so that they can continue their studies in our university pursuing the courses that they are taking. Not to forget, all the fun activities and traveling that we all will be doing together as a family!!


We, Intelligentsians are honoured to help our new friends on behalf of our university and will definitely do our best to make this programme a success!

Yes!

By saying that we are doing all the best we can is to say that we are aware, discipline with self-control, and taking responsibility for our actions beyond our abilities.

Laugh out Loud,

never settle for anything less than the best…

Hopefully, we will be able to fly high, give out our 110%, achieve the goal of this programme and if we get lucky, land on China this semester break.

*wink*

Go Abang Long!! We support you!!

*wink*


Does this post just end like this?

Err…

Well…

Intelligentsia has the Chicken Dance as their official dance...

Errr… I am not that sure about this (the chicken dance)…


So now…

The time has come…

For us to have a theme song?!?

I don’t think so…

But lets just sing along guys!!



I love you

You love me

We are happy family

With a great, big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won’t you say

You love me too...



After all, we all are family that sticks together through ups and downs…

WE ARE THE STICKY FAMILY (with the water shortage problem now in UMP, I am sure than we can be ‘sticky’ family)!!!

Till then…


P.S: WE LOVE BARNEY!! Aiks… Hehehe… I don’t think all Intell members love Barney but I know I do… YEAH!!



Hugs from a Barney’s fan,

Ling...

5 angel(s) voice(es) out:

Sengal Ubi said...

good one ling!

let us all watch movies. i'll wait for you guys at mini-theater.

abang ngah.

dolphin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i like barney :)
*wink*wink

Anonymous said...

buto la intel

Anonymous said...

why leave a comment if you don't have the guts to reveal yourself??at least your nick!!
well, no suprise there..
no member of intel would do such a thing..
so, i guess, nothing much to say about this except, COWARD!!
quit bugging us and get a life, coz seriously mate, U SO NEED ONE!!